A while ago I wrote about creating Actor System and top-level actors. Sadly it was stored in a static field. And keyword static is … let’s say it’s not one of my favourites. Today I’ll show you how I’m doing the exact same thing but in Dependency Injection container.
When I’m writing this there are still 2 and a half hour to the end of “Get Noticed 2017 contest. Let’s wrap everything up.
Since the beginning of march, I’m working on a pet project called Me 2.0 as a part of Get Noticed contest. Now I’m ready(ish) to release it’s the first version to the public, along with its companion app.
First of three months in Get Noticed contest just passed. Some code were written, and some posts have been too. Let’s wrap this month up quickly and see what I’ve got for the foreseeable future.
Exactly one year ago I’ve published first post on this blog. It was simple “Hello world” that were followed by some posts related to 2016 edition of Get Noticed contest and after that by some more or less technical related stuff. Since it’s first anniversary of this first, lame “Hello world” post I can’t just… Read More »